Welcome to Country – presented by an elder
History and mission behind the National Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Children’s Day.
Theme conversation: my country, our country – we all belong
Iinfo sharing – services who may wish to provide a 3-minute max spill on what they do in the community.
Indigenous Barkintji games
-games at school involving the whole family: indigenous games, Barkintji pacific games integrated from other previous games utilizing local issues
– through general discussion and maybe using games to gather information from the children about what difficulties they are facing right now.
– Allow services to speak with parents and families around what they can provide and assist with in the community while the games for the children are occurring.
Lunch – burgers
Bringing them all together
– another indigenous game involving the whole family
– provide resources and information in regards to that day
– ask other services to support in some way – mauri ma, rsas, save the children, safe house, police, health, mprec, Wilcannia river radio
Forbes NSW 2871
For more information please contact Taunoa Bugmy via email@example.com.